In this guide you'll learn how to become a Tour Guide in Club Penguin. First of all, you need AT LEAST to be 45 days old. When you have this age (or more higher), go to Sky Village and click on the "Tours" booth, as shown in the image.
Now, this message is going to open. Click on the text near the yellow penguin, as you see below.
Now a new prompt will be opened. Just ignore the text and click on Take the Quiz button.
Now you'll be asked 10 questions. We'll provide you the answers, but notice that the questions are randomized.
- Which of these rooms does NOT have a game in it?
- How many Sled Racing tracks are there?
- Which room has a cuckoo clock?
- Ski Lodge
- Which color of puffle can catch on fire?
- What item is thrown out of the truck in Level 4 of Bean Counters?
- A flower pot
- How does the pink puffle play?
- Blows bubbles
- Which of these rooms doesn`t have music playing in the background?
- Pet Shop
- Which is the name of the big fish in Ice Fishing?
- What item is always hidden in a different place in the clothing catalog every month?
- The Viking helmet
- What is the name of Captain Rockhopper`s ship?
- The Migrator
- Which of these games has a shark in it?
- Jetpack Adventure
- In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin Times?
- Boiler Room
- How many coins does it cost to buy a player card background?
- How do you get a pin?
- Walk on top of it
When you finish with the questions, a new prompt will be opened. Click on "Receive the Tour Guide Hat".
When you wear only the hat, CP will show you to click the "Actions" button, then on "Wave". It performs special actions - a sign "TOURS HERE".
When you click again on Tours, you can see the tip book.